cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD Technical System Process Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI Gurus,

I have a question regarding the 5th type of Technical Systems, Process Integration. Is it automatically generated once XI is restarted? In Note 764176, it's telling me to remove the PI technical systems. How can I recreate them? Will they be generated automatically or will we input them manually? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ideally, you need to have 2 Technical System entries for your PI system and 6 entries for Technical System Type 'Exchange Infrastructure'.

the first category (i.e 2 systems) suppose to get deployed automatically using RZ70 (ABAP) and SLD Data Supplier (java).

And the 2nd catergory (i.e 6 entries) suppose to also get deployed automatically but in case, If you do not find them all here is the workaround to get them

1. If XI Integration Directory or XI Integration Repository not found then, Please start these tools from default tools page (http://<hostname>:<http port>/dir) upon starting these 2 components you will see them added in SLD

2. If Adapter Engine not found then, logon NWA, stop & start XPI Service: AF Core & XPI facade: Adapter Framework (Navigation - Configuration Management->Infrastructure->Java System Properties); this should help you get Adapter Engine

3. The other 3 entries, Domain, Integration Server and RWB should come and usually comes always with automatic installation.

4. If you still do see after following above instructions, i suggest delete all of them both Technical specific & Exchange Infrastracture" related entries from SLD and then re-deploy RZ70, push 'Collect and Send data' option from 'SLD Data Supplier' from NWA.

ofcourse, you can always follow the instructions provided in the note that you were refering.

Regards

Sekhar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

as per my understading Process Integration technical systems will automatically includes,i dont think so there is any manual process to create them.Integration Servers and Adapter Engines will come under Process Integration technical systems.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure Sir? we will delete them now..

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why you want to delete them?wts the problem are you facing.??

Former Member
0 Kudos

SLD inconsistencies. SAP Note 764176.

My error in the sxmb_moni is "Some of the IS access information is not available. SLDAccess property may be set to true, but SLD is not available".