cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Forms in ABAP Image upload from a local drive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anybody suggest me the procedure, how to upload the image field dynamically of an employee which is existing in PA30 to SAP interactive forms (SFP). I have gone through many forums but could not able to find any right solution on it.. and hence my development is required to design the layout and call this not through WDP but using ABAP report SE38 in order to generate the employee CV, the programming logic completed till downlaoding the employee photo to local drive from PA30 and I need the same to upload the picture which is downloaded earlier by my driver program into adobe form. Can anyboby help me on this mentioned issue will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Murali.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kittu for your speedy response, I have already checked the link which was sent by you...But I couldn't able to find any helpful solution to my requirement. Can you please suggest me any new procedure to solve my problem.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you know how to upload an image from frontend, it must be BMP, and you just need to integrate it as an "image field" in the Adobe Form (this is shown in this [blog|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/7783] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];, just take into account $record.IM_PHOTO). you must define this field in the context as XSTRING.