Did you mean: 

application server error?

daixiong_jiang3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I try to log onto PI, I got the following error message:

503 Service not available

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error: -6 
Version: 7010 
Component: ICM Java 
Date/Time: Mon Nov 16 14:23:24 2009  
Module: http_j2ee2_mt.c 
Line: 764 
Server: ABCDEFG
Error Tag: {-} 
Detail: ICM running but no server with HTTP connected

And i can log onto the integration server, clint 200. but when i try to run transaction SXMB_IFR, I got another error message:

Enterprise Service Builder address not maintained.

I have checked this issue with our basis guy but they think the server is running fine so i am confused. i did not make any changes to my local system, so could you guys pls provide some suggestions?

thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether u have done hostfile entry

Find below link may help to u

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

daixiong_jiang3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The system has been working fine since last week without any change, at present the reason is unknown.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daixiong Jiang,

Please check if If you have at least one started server node fin J2EE Process Table rom SAP MMC.

Both ICM requests and sxmb_ifr depends on Java Server node availability.

If they are in 'yellow' instate, you may procede to stop & start the server node.

If you find server node in stop state, you may procede to start the server node.

The above instructions applicable for running system, if the system is newly build then it requires complete post-installation steps required to complete.

You may revert back if problem persists.

Regards

Sekhar

Edited by: sekhar on Nov 17, 2009 6:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

check your exchange profiles - maintain fully qualified host name for builder (it is a part of post installation) ask your BASIS guys..

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi i think its the problem becaus of postinstalation,search in sdn many thread available on the same..