cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check at sales Order level

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working in retail project and we have Cash sales, Rush order, Standard order scenario. All articles are created as Trading articles HAWA.

When we create a sales order with cash sales document type, Rush order the availability check happens at sales order level itself but if I use the OR document type the availability check happens at delivery document level not at sales order level

I want the availability check to be happening at sales order level so I have marked the availability in VOV6 for schedule category CP and CV.

I donu2019t have the stock for the material X and we have not created any purchase order for X material but system is giving the confirmed delivery date with OR document type. So I have marked the check without RTL in OVZ9. After this system shows the confirm delivery qty is 0.

I think if the availability check happens without replenishment lead time then only I can get the output as per my requirement

Can anyone guide me is it the right way to address this scenario

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can configure the system to determine whether you want availability check at sales order level or delivery level or both. As you mentioned rightly, if RLT is checked (selected), system assumes that stock *will* be available after the replenishment lead time that you specify in the material master and hence confirm any qty you give for that material in the sales order. However, in this case if you enable av. check at delivery level as well, system will issue an error message while are trying to create a delivery, pick quantities and do PGI.

And you have done the right thing by removing RLT, since you should go on RLT check only when there are perfect controls in the organization and the production dates are stuck to very strictly.

Hope this helps

Chandra Kiran

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Cash sales --> The detail configuration that has to be made for Cash sales are as follows:

1. Create a new order type ZBV by Copying the BV Standard Order and in the functionality of ZBV activate immediate delivery.

2. Create a new category ZBVN by copying item category BVN and check whether credit active unchecked or not in ZBVN.

3. Make all the neccessay setting for the item category determination for cash sale for which u configured.

After the delivery document is created in the background, billing document is generated wrt Order.

Rush order -

>

1. Create a new order type ZRO by Copying the RO Standard Order and in the functionality of ZBV activate immediate delivery.

2. Create a new category ZTAN by copying item category TAN and check whether credit active unchecked or not in ZTAN.

3. Make all the neccessay setting for the item category determination for Rush order which u configured.

Please remember here the goods has to be picked and then PGI has to be posted. Then only you can bill the Order.

And for standard order process, please refer the below link:

[Standard order scenario|http://help.sap.com/bp_blv1600/V5600/BBLibrary/Documentation/148_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_IN.doc]

Regards,

Sarthak