cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question about SAP Enterprise Services Explorer 1.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1. I use dotnet connector before and now someone told me that I can use SAP Enterprise Services Explorer 1.1

but when I download this app, it says '90 day evaluation ';

what about after 90 days?

2. another questions, our warehouse will perform a WTS<Warranty Tracking System> which needs scan some barcode,

and our scanner's OS is Windows Mobile 5.0 which<Model:intermec 700C> can be developed in VS 2005.

my question is can I develop a windows mobile application with using SAP Enterprise Services Explorer 1.1?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nadav, thanks for your replying,

Hi Jerome, thanks for your replying too,

I will ask my colleagues to setup a VS platform to try this out,

thanks for your help,I mean both.

Yunping

Former Member
0 Kudos

From a mobile PC application you can connect only webservice or you should have to develop you own RFC connector from zero.

the architecture I use for Pocket PC is some webservices hosted in a .net webserver. The pocket PC connects the .net webserver and my webserver used a RFC proxy. My RFC proxy is built with SAP .net connector, JCo, or Erp connect, a .net api for sap developped by a great guy ... [http://www.theobald-software.com/oe/cms/website.php?id=/en/index/products/erpconnect.htm|http://www.theobald-software.com/oe/cms/website.php?id=/en/index/products/erpconnect.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i will try to answer your questions:

1. The 90 days limit will not effect you. you can use the tool with no time limit.(memo is there for legal issues)

2. i don't have the Windows Mobile project template on my Visual Studio in order to give you a full commitment, BUT i can tell you that SAP ESE 1.1 should be available for any place which you can use "Add Web Reference" or "Add Service Reference". so if you can see those entries on your Mobile project, you can use SAP ESE 1.1.

Regards,

Nadav (part of SAP Enterprise Services Explorer for MS .NET team in the past)