cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to attach questionnaire to initiative/item against a specific field?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to attach a questionnaire for a specific field for an intiative/item in contxt to xRPM

Regards

srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

you need to use this RPM IMG: SAP xRPM -> Global Customizing -> Global Field Settings -> Check SAP Field Configuration.

In this customizing select Object type - RIH or IPO. And then add new entry for "Fields configuration" - assing field key at the service "000000000000006 - Questionnaire".

After that you can see this field in UI RPM.

Thak you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to the told - stated above concerns about standard RPM fields. If you need to add custom field to questionnaire please use IMG: SAP xRPM -> Global Customizing -> Global Field Settings -> Define Custom Field Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

can u kindly let me know if you have any info on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srikanth,

you need to attach questionnaire service to that specific field in RPM IMG. and then you need to assign questionnaire to the field from the bucket level in portal.

regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I get what you are saying, but can u bit explain me the IMG setting. Because, in the portal, when i go to bucket overview and field service configuration, I am not seeing the field which I need to assign the questionnaire

Regards

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have completed the activity 'Define Questionnaires' under SAP xRPM -> Global Customizing -> Process and Service Settings, you should have the questionnaires displayed in the portal. If not, do the following.

1) Check that you have attached the questionnaire for the correct object type in the 'Define Questionnaires' activity.

2) In the previous activity, 'Define Services', check that the questionnaire service is linked to an object type correctly.

If these 2 activities have the correct configuration, then you should be able to see the questionnaires in the drop down.

Best Regards,

Prashanth