Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality score and vendor evaluation?

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sapient,

Can any one help me to know how quality score in QA11 or QA12 is hitting vendor evaluation programs?

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you go to QM view-->Inspection type>01

You will find field: Quality score based on :

from Usage Decision

share of scrap in lot etc

say you have selected it as "from UD"

now In QA11 screen while taking usage decision you enter UD code.As you aware that the UD code is selected set of Catalog 3 which has facility to enter Quality score for each UD code.

So system consider this as Quality score based on UD for vendor evaluation.

this is provided that you select the

SPRO-->Material mgt->purchasing->vendor evaluation-->define criteria>Qulity->sub criteria->GR inspection with scoring method : 7

Regards

Sujit

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

This configuration done as you told. But I want to know where this score affecting in vendor evaluation. I mean if some score is coming and then i want to see what effect happend on vendor then where i can see?

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the T codes like MCXE

or

in ME61 / ME63

or

ME64 -->you can see the old & new score

I hope this will help

Regards

Sujit

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

In ME64 i can see quality score as GR Inspection,Rejection/complaint,Audit scores.

I am getting 55,100,0. Can you tell what formula is being used for this and from where this Rejection/complaint score is coming?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Rejection/complaint : This comes from the Following calculation.

Only consider the Q2 type of notification score.

If no complaint then this is 100 otherwise following formula:

The complaints score is calculated from the number of complaints against the vendor, according to the following formula:

QSc = QScmin + (QScmax - QScmin) * (1 - (N * K) / (F * U))

QSc = QScmin if (N * K) > (F * U)

QScmin = Lower limit for QSc

QKZmax = Upper limit for QSc

N = Number of Q-notifications in the applicability period

K = Estimated nonconformity costs

F = Share of business volume for QSc calculation

U = Sales of the vendor in the applicability period

K is maintained at

QCC0>Quality notification->Information system--->Define NC cost for Vendor Evaluation

Audit:

The audit score is either the average quality score for the audits or is made up of the quality scores for the most recent audits. You can also enter an audit score manually.

This is 07 inspection type average score.

Again depend upon UD score of 07 inspection type.

I hope this will help

Regards

Sujit

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Thanks for your input. Can you tell one more thing here what is Q2 notification type here. In my scenario only GR done and then lot is processed by inspection plan and then UD done by stock posting.

Is this notification created automatically? There is no notification creation process in my scenario.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you tell one more thing here what is Q2 notification type here. In my scenario only GR done and then lot is processed by inspection plan and then UD done by stock posting.

Is this notification created automatically? There is no notification creation process in my scenario.

Q2 has to be created Manually for vendor rejection.

If there no such scenario in your case then remove the Sub criteria of "complaints" from Quality & assign the percentage to other sub-criteria.

Regards

Sujit

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Can you tell how to remove the Sub criteria of "complaints" from Quality & assign the percentage to other sub-criteria?

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

follow path

SPRO-->Material mgt->purchasing->vendor evaluation-->define criteria>Qulity->sub criteria->click on "Rejection/complaint:-->remove /delete

Again

SPRO-->Material mgt->purchasing->vendor evaluation-->maintain Purchase org data->select plant>click on main criteria Quality->click on sub criteria-->in weightage see that score tally is 100% .that means increase the GR score & Audit score.

I hope you understood

Regards

Sujit

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SUjit,

Thanks for your support. I am PM consulatnt but started looking QM recently. One last question that where is the setting for Audit score and how can i enter manually or automatically?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Only maintain the scoring method/formula for calculation of quality customization.

keep it automatic.

When you create a inspection lot of 07 ,this wil automatically calculates depending upon UD score of 07 lot.

Regards'

Sujit

Answers (0)