Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating Intercompany Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Below is my scenario:

Ordering Sales Org (in US) : LRDS (Under company code LRDC)

Supplying Sales Org (in CN) : LRMS (Under company code LRMC)

Supplying Plant LRMP (in CN under c.c LRMC) directly supplies material to an end cutomer in US. The sales order is created in US with sales area LRDS/30/99 and the delivering plant will be LRMP in the sales order (I have not changed this manually. This is determined based on the CMIR).

After creating the sales order and delivery, end customer invoice is created. Then if I try to create the intercompany invoice, getting the below error.

"0080000024 000000 Sales organization is not defined".

I have created an internal customer and assigned it to the sales org LRDS in OVX5. I have extended the internal customer in sales areas LRDS/30/99 (sales area in which the sales order is created) and LRMS/90/99 (sales area in which the intercompany billing should happen).

1. Assigning the order type OR to IV is done.

2. Assign Org units by plant: I have assigned LRMP to LRDS/30/99 both in intercompany settings and in Sales and Distribution.

Can some one suggest me what could have gone wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please review the attached notes regarding error message VF 009

- "sales organizational is not defined".(481410, 338922,308989)

Usually the error message is also given when the delivery has the fields

LIKP-VKOIV, LIKP-VTWIV, LIKP-SPAIV, LIKP-KUNIV, LIKP-FKDIV blank.

These fields are blank when there is sometinh wrong/missing in

customizing. Please check this fields for the delivery document. If

these fields are blank please check your settings against note 308989,

for the involved plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Probably this error can be solved by following this link

http://www.sapkt.com/index.php/intercompany-sales/268-sales-organization-is-not-defined-error-appear...

Regards

Arun

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check whether the Inter Company Customer is assigned to Supplying Sales Org in IMG > SD > Billing > Inter Company Billing > Define Internal Customer Number By Sales Organization.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The INTERCOMPANY CUSTOMER should be created in the Receiving Sales area and must be assigned to the Orderting Sales organisation .

Please check this setting and also let me know the message if it does not solve your issue.

regards,

santosh