Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap note authorization

peervali_syed
Participant
0 Kudos

hii can any one help me which authorization we required to user to apply the sap notes?

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Generally SNOTE tcode is enough to apply sap notes.

If any authorization errors in the tcode SNOTE, we can trace that through SU53 tcode by executing immediately after the error.

But i want to know, who is this user ?

To whom you want to give the authorization for applying sap notes?

Thanks & Regards,

Nagendra.

0 Kudos

he is our basis user we did nt give the auth to him to access snote can u tell me that auth name mr.nagendra

0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

Which SAP version you are using?

You don't have PFCG ? Are you assigning authorizations manually ?

I am not aware, which authorization need to give to access SNOTE.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagendra.

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

You can check the thread below

Are you talking about manual correction described in a note or automatic implementation of SAP notes through SNOTE?

If you face authorization issue, just enter tcode SU53 after facing the issue. It will show you which authorization object you are missing for that activity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

there are number of auth objects that will be required to enable SNOTE authorisation. You can use PFCG to include SNOTE authorisations or else you can refer to SU24 to find which objects will be used for SNOTE.

thanks

Skotnis

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you should ask this in the Security forum at

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moved to the security forum...

You can also consider access to the SMP via the download manager, but ultimately in a development system the developers and basis admins (and all others with the same access) should take collective responsibility for what they program or download or upload.

Please check your SE06 / SCC4 settings in your systems...

Cheers,

Julius

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Nov 16, 2009 8:21 PM