cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message during Actual Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

When I am trying to execute actual settlement for a WBS Element by using transaction CJ88, as got the error message stating that "In one section there is no number. "M-0000000000-0000-00-X-X" with error message CJ608. All WBS Elements are maintained in that project with matching to coding mask which was maintained in the configuration. Please give me solution to fix the issue.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Ramalingeswar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to cj20n

Select top WBS and go to project------- derive structure . Check if there are errore in structure

Go to hierachy graphic and check structure .

shashank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shashank,

Thanks for your reply.

I did not get any errors during checking "Derive Structure" as well as Hierarchy graphic.

Thanks once again,

Ramalingeswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Not sure but just check if SHORT ID field is maintained for all the WBS for the Project

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thanks for your reply.

Short ID has maintained automatically during creation of the project and is available for all WBS Elements. I think that is not the issue.

Thanks once again,

Ramalingeswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the settlement rules on all the objects of the project, this error could have happened in below case:

1. Settlement rule created with receiver object as WBS.

2. The receiver WBS was then deleted.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srenivas,

Thanks for your reply.

Normally settlement rules will be deleted and recreated as per requirement. Why the system has to give this error message since 2 or 3 days and WBS Element is try to settle to-day not connected to project coding mask.

Thanks once again.

Ramalingeswar

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As not able to get directly clue to resolve issue, Can you first check in CJ20n and click all the WBS one by one and see weather you get any error related to WBS no . If you get the same, please correct it there and than go for settlement.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for your reply.

I am not seeing any issue of all WBS Elements after checking one by one.

Thanks once again.

Ramalingeswar