cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change SO Partial delivery in user exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts:

I have a requirement that change partial delivery base on order reason. Partial delivery will be allowed if order reason is <RSN1>. Partial delivery will not be allowed while order reason is <RSN2>. I add this logic into the user exit as topic, but i found some SO itmes can not work well while i change the order reason from <RSN1> to <RSN2>. I just want to know what related fields need to check about this issue? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since your have already assigned <RSN1> to the sales order, user exit has triggered the relevant partial delivery settings.

Now when you change it to <RSN2>, user exit is not triggering and changing partial delivery settings according to new one.

I think, system is not refreshing the log which was there from the initial order creation. You can test the same by assigning <RSN2> first and then changing it to <RSN1> from VA02.

Check with your ABAP guy on the user exit code to check whether there is a value change in that field for VA02 transaction.

If Yes, then re-pass partial delivery settings to the order line item for the new value. If there is no value change then - Nothing.

Best regards,

Anupa

Answers (0)