Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub task in incident

former_member694070
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am working on SP20.

I am using the transaction type TASK to create sub task in the incident ticket as a followup document.

1. I would like to create task through actions as from incident like "Create change document".

2. I couldn't able to find report for the tasks. In CRM_DNO_MONITOR, the tasks are not getting listed.

Please provide your inputs.

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. I would like to create task through actions as from incident like "Create change document".

I am assuming you have created/copied the action definition *Create Change Document *with its parameters from Change Request SDCR

Go to the SPRO path SAP Solution Manager --> Scenario specific settings --> Change Request Management --> Extended configuration --> Change Transaction --> Make settings for change transaction

Maintain a new for the incident SLFI and Select it. double click on Copy Control Rules and make an new entry there with our desired transaction type value in the column TP Type. You can select /deselect the check boxes based on your requirement.

2. I couldn't able to find report for the tasks. In CRM_DNO_MONITOR, the tasks are not getting listed.

I would suggest to copy the TASK and do the following

In SPRO --> SAP Solution Manager --> Scenario specific settings --> Service Desk --> General settings --> Define Transaction Types --> Select the Transaction type TASK

double click on Assignment of Business Transaction categories maintain the new entries Service Process

Hope this helps you

regards

Naveen

former_member694070
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen

1. I have assigned the same in copy control. it is working fine. but i don't want to maintain in the copy control bcos i am using the copy control functionality to create different type of change request. My requirement is, when i triggere the action "A" it has to create "TSK1", If i trigger action "B" it has to create "TSK2" with out choosing the subject value.

2. I have tried to add the Business activity in the transaction type. but it is not allowing me to add service process.

Please advice.

Thanks & Regards

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. I have assigned the same in copy control. it is working fine. but i don't want to maintain in the copy control bcos i am using the copy control functionality to create different type of change request. My requirement is, when i triggere the action "A" it has to create "TSK1", If i trigger action "B" it has to create "TSK2" with out choosing the subject value.

In this case, explore the options for the ABAP development

2. I have tried to add the Business activity in the transaction type. but it is not allowing me to add service process.

What is the error message your getting,

regards

Naveen

former_member694070
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen

I am getting the error "the Business transaction category cannot be assigned".

Regards

Nantha