cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create sales order with billing document reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to create a credit memo order with refernce to a billing document. As already configured, everything is working fine. The managements now wants a new modification in which the value of the credit note should be posted into a separate GL code and not the sales GL account. In order to achieve that i have made a new pricing procedure with a different accounting Key. How can i link the new pricing procedure in the credit memo order because if i create the credit memo order with reference, it copies the old pricing procedure.

SAPXPT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Santosh & Anupa,

I changed the pricing type to B by VTAF but still it doesn't picks the new pricng procedure.

I have also checked all the pricing procedure settings.

My pricing procedure determination is 5500/10/02/G/1/ZDMTSP

G= is defined in the sales doc type and 1 is defined in the customer master.

SAPXPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is not possible through configuration.

Please try other way as, after copying the billing document to credit memo request, while saving it, use user exit to change the account key of condition type.

this will work for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can determine your new pricing procedure by creating credit memo request with reference to the sales order. As the document pricing procedures of your credit memo request and original order type will be different, your new pricing procedure will get determined in your credit memo request.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Bhushan

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPXPT,

Although your thread is closed with answer. But I guess you didn't find the proper solution. Copy referece from sale order is not a good way becasue if the sale order is partailly deliveried, it is hard for user to indentified billed items. I am also suffered from this issue and at last find the best solution with ABAP cosultant.

the solution is :

Create a new data transfer routine for orders using transaction VOFM. The

number of the routine should be within the user area, for example 952.

In order to avoid the pricing procedure being copied, the routine

should look as follows:

FORM DATEN_KOPIEREN_952.

LOCAL: VBAK-KALSM. " Don't copy the pricing procedure

perform daten_kopieren_052. " Standard field transport

ENDFORM.

Then change the rouine in header level of copy control setting in VTAF.

Hope it will be helpful to you.

former_member274400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have not implemented solution, just add document type while determining G/L account. Based on different document type, you can maintain different G/L account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eveyone,

Problem is solved now.

Thanks Bhusan.............when i cretaed the credit memo order wrt original sales order, only then the new pricing procedure was implemented.

Special Thanks to Santosh Kumar for explaing the pricing indicator in the copy control

SAPXPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pricing Procedure get picked up based on the settings you have done in, OVKK transaction.

If you look at that, you have enter a combination of sales area, document pricing procedure & customer pricing procedure against a pricing procedure.

So when determining it goes and check the Doc pricing procedure of your sales document type (Which is your Credit Memo Request)

Then it checks about the Customer Pricing Procedure specified in the Customer master of your Credit Memo Request

Then it comes to OVKK and check the valid combination and determine the relevant procedure.

So You have to create a new Document pricing procedure for your Credit Memo Document Type first.

Then Assign that to your Credit Memo Document Type

Then create the relevant combination with the customer Pricing Procedure in OVKK.

Now test from a fresh data set.

It should be OK.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain the New pricing procedure and assign this in OVKK to determine the pricing in the credit memo

As right said, when you are creating the CREDIT MEMO REQUEST with reference to the Billing document, the price will be copied from the Billing document as per the standard settings

If you want to change this settings , then in the COPY CONTROL you have to do some changes

Goto the COPY CONTROL in the transaction code VTAF and choose your Billing type and the Credit memo and click on the ITEM in the control tab and maitnain the value B in the Pricing type, This will trigger the new pricing other than that of the Billing docment.

regards,

santosh