cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basis Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am preparing for Basis Certification. I have checked for sample questions on the internet. I have gone through many websites but i always see some 7-8 standard questions (the same questions) everywhere.

Is there any link , website etc whether i can get some good number of sample questions relating to Basis Netweaver 7.0 (Oracle DB) certification ?

If yes, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Hari Kishan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the link I got from one of topic here.

http://www1.sap.com/services/education/certification/schedule/pdf/C_TADM51_70_Sample.pdf

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Does the answers for the above 35 sample questions exactly right? and why there are no answers for question from 16 to 20?

Can anyone provide?

Thanks in advance.

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

I've just worked my way through this and I think the answers they've provided are correct. Where my answers didn't match theirs, I've looked through documentation and can now see where I answered wrongly.

As for the missing answers, I haven't been able to find these to check whether my answers are correct. The answers I think are correct are shown below along with a few notes I made.

Hope this helps anyone like myself who is using this to practise. Maybe somebody can confirm whether or not these are correct?

Regards.

Steve.

16) b and c are correct

My thinking is that the other two are separate SAP components. Collaboration is one of the capabilities of NetWeaver and I think that BPM is one too.

17) a is correct

This is just the definition of the term as used in ABAP.

18) a, b, d are correct

I think this is because Spool data, ABAP dumps and performance data are standard things that are collected / deleted from any SAP system. Whereas invoice data is transactional data specific to particular SAP components and so is unlikely to be preconfigured. This is more likely to be something that you set up SAP archiving for.

19) a and d are correct

I don't have much experience with Java and so I'll have to check this one later. I know that these services exist and the other two didn't sound familiar.

20) c is correct

I didn't have a clue about this one and my guess was b. But on looking at the documentation it looks like it actually uses HTTP and XML.