Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERP 6.0 for EHP4

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade my HCM system to EHP4. But in my Solution Manager system, I am unable to find an option as ERP 6.0. I can only see ECC 6.0 there. For EHP4, the system has to be ERP 6.0 in SMSY. Could you please guide me here?

My Solman system has SP 17.

Regards,

Rajeev

Edited by: Rajeev P on Nov 14, 2009 9:01 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you're on SPS17 then you should see an option for SAP ERP under SMSY>Landscape components>Systems?

If yes, assign your HCM system to this component (SAP ERP)

Then, on the right hand side of the screen, under the Header data--> Installed product versions --> Free Product/Select product version --> select SAP ERP product and assign the product version SAP ERP 6.0

Hope this helps.

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Bhaskar,

I know that there should be ERP 6.0 under landscape component. But I am not able to see that in my Solman. I dont know why it is behaving like that. Even I am not able to add ERP as an installed componet for my ECC system. Any idea how to get this option back?

Rajeev

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Bhaskar,

I know that there should be ERP 6.0 under landscape component. But I am not able to see that in my Solman. I dont know why it is behaving like that. Even I am not able to add ERP as an installed componet for my ECC system. Any idea how to get this option back?

Rajeev

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi,

Issue resolved. ERP system component was not activated.

Rajeev.