cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta Download of Ztable from R/3 to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me the procedure for Delta download of 'Z' tables from R/3 to CRM?

We have abt 12 'Z' tables in R/3 which need to be replicated in CRM. We have already done the initial download to CRM successfully. We are able to trigger the delta download manually by runnung a FM. But we need to know if this trigger can be automatic and if yes, how?

Also which is the best way to use the R/3 data in CRM - by using BAPIs or by replicating tables in CRM?

Any inputs will be appreciated.....

TIA,

Aarthi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aarthi,

There is a document which talks on Z table data R/3<->CRM. Please provide your email address so that I can send the same.

Thanks.

Ajay Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aarthi,

I am also working on the z table replication.

I have a Z table in R/3 which needs to be replicated to the CRM which is of the same structure.

I am not having any validations.

I run the z object . In SMQ2 i am getting an error "Incorrect parameter with CALL FUNCTION".

Any clue on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

document sent.

Rohita,

The error is a coding problem: you are calling up the function module with a parameter that is defined under a different data type then the interface parameter.

Check transaction st22 to find more information about the dump.

Michael.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the reply.

I have corrected that error.

To give a backdrop to the issue,I have created the Z Object in R3AC3.And the source table is the Z table.Have maintained the source site and the traget site.

In the Mapping modules from R/3 to CRM i have mainitained "Z_MAP_Z_CHARS_FROM_BAPIMTCS" which is copied and modified version of the FM "SAMPLE_INTERFACE_BAPIMTCS_BDOC".The object class i have maintained as "CUSTOMIZING" and have not maiitained teh linked BDOC type.

I ran the object but it gave the error "No mapping function module entered in SMOFSUBTAB:.In the ST22 it says run time error as "MESSAGE_TYPE_X'.

Am i missing any config?

Pls advise.

Thanks.

Rohita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.