cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to XI to File (FTP) Scenario ? Need your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI Experts,

currently I am into one the problem where I am doing one scenario which has the case of executing RFC on the SAP RFC side and based on which I will be getting the output table which will converted to XML by SAP XI and then we get that to download to FTP server as xml file only initally.

error I am facing below:

11/14/09 18:00 Success The message was successfully retrieved from the call queue.

11/14/09 18:00 Success The message status set to DLNG.

11/14/09 18:00 Error Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND ErrorText:   ErrorStack: Interface mapping Object ID 18C33445E45E347387DC803834A96D42 Software Component 8E59D621C60211DEA247C2AB0A60051A does not exist in runtime cache

11/14/09 18:00 Error Returning synchronous error notification to calling application: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND:.

11/14/09 18:00 Error Transmitting the message using connection http://tpxidq.mycompany.com:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND:.

11/14/09 18:00 Error The message status set to FAIL.

11/14/09 18:00 Error Returning to application. Exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND:

11/14/09 18:00 Error MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND:

And this is first time we are doing this type scenario if any help regarding whole scenario is also welcome.

Thanks in advance guys, I appreciate your time and effort.

Thanks & Regards,

Gaurav Patwari

Edited by: GauravPa on Nov 14, 2009 2:15 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND

1) Open Interface Determination in ID and check if correct source and target interfaces are entered there.

2) Also check the name of the Interface/ Operation Mapping whic is included in the Interface Determination

3) Make some dummy change to this Interface Determination and again activate

4) Check the ache Status in ID --> Environment --> cache Status Overview

5) In SXI_CACHE check if the Interface mapping and Interface Determination are present

6) If needed perform a cache refresh

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have done the mapping for both request & response message in the interface mapping

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Check whether you have done the mapping for both request & response message in the interface mapping

One doubt....can we have sync scenario when file system is at the receiving end (RFC --> XI --> FILE.....as the present flow is)?

When the end systems are reversed it is possible to have a sync flow (FILE --> XI --> RFC)

Thanks,

Abhishek.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We created a dummy Z RFC with no source code and same arguments and z program is created which call the standard RFC and dummy RFC with destination then it returns the data.

I would like to thank all those who have tried best on their part. I appreciate their efforts and keep contributing to the community.

Regards,

Gaurav Patwari

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you find you mapping program in SXI_CACHE? Try refresh the cache using

http://<host>:<port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=delta|full

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks like your inteface mapping that you specified in the ID in the interface determination step was deleted from ESR. If not, you need to execute a cache refresh (check ESR & ID menu and SXI_CACHE).

If you have any problems refreshing the cache, kindly refer to the how-to document How To Handle Caches in SAP XI 3.0.

Regards,

Gökhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks like your inteface mapping that you specified in the ID in the interface determination step was deleted from ESR. If not, you need to execute a cache refresh (check ESR & ID menu and SXI_CACHE).

If you have any problems refreshing the cache, kindly refer to the how-to document How To Handle Caches in SAP XI 3.0.

Regards,

Gökhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The mapping program is not avaibale at run time. Check whether the correct interface mapping has been selected in interface determination and Perform cache refresh.