Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA calculation for incident

former_member694070
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

1. I would like to configure the SLA functionality for incident ticket. I have done the basic configurations. Now the service product got auto determined for the incident, but i am getting two errors like

Enter unit of measure.

Enter an organisational unit.

In item level i couldn't able to enter the org details.

2.The end customer date in the incident ticket should change as per the SLA (i.e based on priority& category). It is not happening for me.

Please provide your valuable inputs

Regards

Nantha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you maintained the unit of measure and sales organization unit in your Service Product.

does your incidents determining the Service contract.

2.The end customer date in the incident ticket should change as per the SLA (i.e based on priority& category). It is not happening for me.

Have you maintained the Date rule in the date profile you are using ?

regards

Naveen

former_member694070
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

1. I have maintained the UOM and org. data in the service product. The product is getting determined while creating an incident. In item level the UOM and Organisation are coming as blank. Organisation tab is in display mode i couldn't able to enter the data.

2. I am using the standard date profile. Please advice what are the date rule i have add in that.

Thanks and Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Organisation tab is in display mode i couldn't able to enter the data.

These values should come automatically. Have you maintained the org.determination profile in the Transaction type

I hope you maintained org. values in the service contract same as in the service product.

regards

Naveen

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,.

Transaction COMMPR01

Enter Service Name

On tab General specify Units of Measure.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu