cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount on Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently, we process discount by customer.

Can anyone tell me how to process discount by material?

And how can we record the discount that in the entry, Discount will appear.

thank you.

Rachelle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Further to the earlier post, if i can understand by your question you would like to get details about the amount of discount in value terms given for the material.

For getting details of the discount value against each sales order line item, you can develop a query where you get details of the discount value, against the condition type for each of the materials in the sales order.

regards,

ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We just want to process discounted material that can be applicable to all the customers.

What we have as existing is we created Addtional pricing procedure. So, we have to add that pricing procedure to that customer every time we process a material with discount.

What we want to do is create a condition type without creating additional pricing procedure. So, that when that material has a discount, jsut enter the material in the sales order and it will automatically computes for the discount.

Can you also tell me the condition type K004? Do i have to add GL accuont for that?

Thank you,.

Rachelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>What we want to do is create a condition type without creating additional pricing procedure. So, that when that material has a discount, jsut enter the material in the sales order and it will automatically computes for the discount.

This can be done.

Note down the Pricing Procedure your normally using.

Note down the Discount condition type appear in your additional pricing procedure as well.

Now go to below path:

SPRO / Sales and Distribution / Basic Functions / Pricing / Pricing Control / Define And Assign Pricing Procedures / Maintain pricing procedures

Position your pricing procedure

Highlight that and double click on "Control Data" node

Now add that new Discount Condition to your pricing procedure. (you can check the relevant Step no and other settings bu referring your additional pricing procedure, which you select when you need to give discounts)

Save

>Can you also tell me the condition type K004? Do i have to add GL accuont for that?

As per your requirement, K004 is ideal. You can use that directly. B'se it's for Material Discounts. It has access sequence K304.

Normally we use "ERS" as Account Key for that. Ask from your FI consultant for the relevant accounting key.

Now go to VK11

Enter that discount condition type (Eg: K004)

Enter.

Based on the access sequence specified, select relevant one with Material

Press Enter

Enter Material and relevant discount

Save

Now test from a fresh sales order.

As soon as you enter the material and the quantity, discount will automatically appear.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already added conditon type K004. I have also added the GL account and the account key.

I have also maintained the pricing condtion in VK11. Now, when i am trying to save the billing document, i am getting Error message no F5702. A balance has occurred in transaction curreny PHP with the following details

Exchange rate "00" amount "10.00- and currency key PHP.

The data in teh transaction currency were transferred from the calling calling application...

The 10.00 is the amount i maintained in VK11. Am i on the right path?

Thank you.

Rachelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check below tread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the condition record for K004 as to which currency you have maintained this record and make sure you have maintained Exchange rate conversions ....contact your FI consultant for this.

Hope this helps

Chandra Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no currency to be maintained in k004.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Only balances ion local currency is checked in Account Curency in FS00.

Am i missing something?

Thank you.

Rachelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you remove that check, it should work, talk to your FICO consultant, he should help you better or probably post this query in the FI forums

Thanks

Chandra Kiran

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem already solved. I have flagged statistical in withholding tax condition.

Thanks

Rachelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Add K004 condition type in your pricing procedure like below

Step Counter Condition Type Desription Print Indicator Subtotal Requirement Calc Type Bas type A/c Key

0 K004 Material X 2 ERS

Maintain condition records for K004 in VK11 if you want automatic discoutn to appear in the sales order for the respective materials.

Hope this helps

Chandra Kiran

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use the Access Sequence K304 in a Discount Condition type to and maintain the record for that.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Amitesh Anand