cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installation error in ides 4.7 ....needed help quickly......

Former Member
0 Kudos

i'm installing 4.7 ides on oracle 9.

at the end of creating database..after 12 hours...i got this error message.....please solve my problem as i 'm waiting with error....

ERROR 2015-06-14 14:24:48

FJS-00012 Error when executing script.

ERROR 2015-06-14 14:25:16

MOS-01012 PROBLEM: 'C:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/brconnect -c -f crsyn -o SAPDEV' returned with '128' which is not a defined as a success code.

quick replies appreciated....

Regards

Will

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check

brconnect.log

in your installation directory.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Mark...brconnect.log is empty....

i tried again from scratch on win2003 server.....last time i have tried on win2000 server......

its really amazing.....i got the same error again....i installed with all the caution and double checked every step.....

again brconnect log is empty.....there is a warning with error....i'm pasting it below....

Error 1332 (No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.) in execution of a

'SetEntriesInAcl' function, line (646), with parameter ().

this is really frustating.....this is 6 th time installation failed....

u guys have to do something......i decided not to try again ....i wasted a week......i will keep this installtion until it is solved......

thanks for ur reply.....help me solve this....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smith,

It may be a problem in your Export DVD Dumps. Did you checked any of the time by replacing your current dumps.

BR,

Darshan..

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Error 1332 (No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.) in execution of a

> 'SetEntriesInAcl' function, line (646), with parameter ().

Is this a local installation or a domain installation?

What happens if you execute the command

brconnect -c -f crsyn -o SAPDEV

as <sid>adm in a cmd.exe?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you post your sapinst_dev trace

Regards

mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't know if this is still relevant to you.

If you are running Win2003 server with Oracle 9.2 , the IDE4.7 installation brconnect.exe requires orasql8.dll

Specifically, The solution is to copy orasql9.dll to orasql8.dll in the same directory. (Oracle9i Release notes)

You will see this in the Oracle\ora92\bin directory

I hope this helps solve the pain for somebody.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Will,

It seems the issue is with your user account/ userId which you are using for installing the SAP s/w.

Error:

Error 1332 (No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.

) in execution of a 'SetEntriesInAcl' function, line (661), with parameter ().

Please, check that the \oracle\client\ and/or \oracle\client\<version>_<bit>\ and the installation directories can be writen by the users ora<sid> and <sid>adm.

To resolve this behavior, remove all references to the Power Users group in the Local Security settings. Follow these steps:

Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.

Double-click Administrative Tools, and then double-click Local Security Policy.

Click Local Policies, and then click User Rights Assignment.

Double-click each item under User Rights Assignments to see whether the item contains the Power Users group. When you find a policy item that contains the Power Users group, click to clear the Power Users check box and then click OK.

Restart the computer and review the Winlogon.log file and Event Viewer to make sure that the error messages no longer occur

Same Error:

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Specifically, The solution is to copy orasql9.dll to orasql8.dll in the same directory. (Oracle9i Release notes)

> You will see this in the Oracle\ora92\bin directory

If this is the "solution" for this problem then the setup was not done properly according to the installation guide.

The path Oracle\ora92\bin is not a valid path for a SAP database installation and shows that the database software was not installed using the "sapserver.cmd" script (which sets everything correctly) but by executing setup.exe - which is wrong in a SAP context.

Markus