Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery - Shipment - Shipment cost docs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Hi,

I created delivery and completed invoicing , when I tried to create shipment doc with VT01N , Its asking for tranportation planing point and shipment type. FYI I have configured routes , legs(Direct leg) and shipment doc types.My question is , is there any way to link delivery document to shipment docu and dhipment cost document?

Is there any field in delivery type to link with shipment doc ?

Is there anything to do with copying controls for this?

what is the T.code to maintain condition records(header and item) for shipment cost document?

when I created the sales doc , system is automatically picking the route. so is there any other area to configure?

can anyone help me on these questions

Thanks,

Kanna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Assign delivery to shipment

You should assign the delivery before GI to the shipment in VT01N. (generally you create the sales invoice after PGI)... However, if you use "C" in total goods movement status field of selection screen when assigning deliveries to the shipment you should be able to do it. So, check your selection criteria.

2, Transportation relevance

SPRO > LE > Transportation > Shipments > Transportation Relevance - here you can define for route, delivery type, delivery item the shipment relevance.

In your delivery you can define blocking reaso for transport (LIKP-TRSPG), please aslo check this.

3. Delivery type - shipment type

As I know there's no direct connection between delivery type and shipment type. Please check SPRO before asking.

4. Copy control

Why do you ask for copy control? Did you find anything like this in the menu in SPRO? Please first check menu in SPRO before asking.

5. Condition record for shipment cost document

Please check SAP easy access menu

Logistics > LE > Master Data > Transportation > Shipment Cost > Prices (TK11, TK14)

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Csaba,

The reason why asked for copy control is , normally as an sd consultant we copy from source doc to target doc if we want to refer header or line item data. I thought there should be some copying control from delivery to shipment document.I am new to LE.

Thanks,

Kanna.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If system not finds aroute in delivery also system will not allow you assign delivery to shipment.If route is there in delivery while creating shipment document VT01 transaction you will get one pop-up box for assigning delivery.In pop-up box make all field blank and give your input delivery number.Definatly it should allow you to assign delivery in shipment.

If shipment is cost relavent you can create shipping cost document VI01.

Answers (0)