cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice number reference on Cheque printing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to print cheque and i'm facing two issues and seek your expert opinions on resolving those.

1) I'm trying to print the invoice reference on the cheque and if it'z single invoice, itz printing fine. The problem is coming, when i have reference of two or more invoice reference and on the cheque, only the last invoice number is being printed. I want to printing all the invoice references. I'm using " &REGUP-XBLNR"

2) For Amount, the decimals are not being displayed. Earlier, they were being displayed and since i reduced the width of the amount window, now the numbers after the decimals are gone. I was trying to reduced the leading "*" symbols, to fit it in the amount window.

NOTE: I'm printing the cheque, using F-58.

Your fast responce, would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your kind help and guidance.

Best Regards

Arif Ahmed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When u r passing REGUP-XBLNR to the smartform may be u r using LOOP because of that it is taking last one. every time when u r looping concatenate it then u will get all the invoices..

Change window size only for amount . In smart form always try adjust the window size only...........

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

NAeda
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

1) Check the Program RFFORI01(which is configured for Payment Advice and Check printing In FBZ5)

REGUP-XBLNR is modified with evry line item.

2) Its Truncating the value because of length of the variable

check

translate regud-swnes using '* '.

rgds

Aeda