cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to test user mapping?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now , I want to test SSO with user mapping. Can anybody give me an example for test user mapping-based SSO.

For example, I tested SSO with logon ticket. I prepare 2 SAP J2EE servers on 2 machines. I logined one server, and then I can access the other server without login again, if the logon-ticket SSO is success.

But, for User Mapping-SSO, I have no idea about the test environment.

Wish your reply and thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pravesh_verma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Kindly go through the link:

/message/744161#744161 [original link is broken]

Here I have mentioned few weblogs which gives a clear picture of how and where the different types of SSO can be done and implemented.

I have also explained the way of implementing SSO with user mapping. If some more clarifications are required then feel to revert back.

I hope this solves your problem.

Regards

Pravesh

PS: Please consider rewarding points if helpful and solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

But, I can not access the following page you gived.

1) /people/sap.user72/blog/2004/09/15/quick-guide-for-setting-up-sso-between-ep-and-r3

2) /people/sap.user72/blog/2004/10/25/sap-logon-ticket-based-single-sign-on (This will be covering all your issues)

Can you give it to me again? and thanks

pravesh_verma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

These links have been shifted. Anyways, I think these explains more of SAP Logon ticket method rather than User Mapping Approach. But still this weblog will help you, for get the basic understanding of UserMapping Approach:

/people/sap.user72/blog/2004/10/25/sap-logon-ticket-based-single-sign-on

Also please see this link, this have a complete document of AppIntegrator (Implementing SSO using User Mapping):

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/webas/webdynpro/po... integration of web dynpro applications.pdf

I hope this solves your problem.

Regards

Pravesh

PS: Kindly reward points for helpful answers on SDN.

Answers (0)