cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PS - Key Figure Overall in CAC - Transaction CJE0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts..

I have an issue that the report 12KST1D is pulling in an amount for value type 2A (funds reservations) but the reservation has been closed. There is no amount in table COOI and nor is any amount being pulled in when I run CJI5 using the same project (as the deletion indicator is on the item). I am trying to determine the source of the mystery amount in the report. Can anyone shed some light?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Customer,

Could you please have a look the below notes?

152571 Composite Note: Missing or Incorrect Commitment

107325 Remaining open item in spite of fin.invoice ind

100409 Commitment w/o purchase order or purchase requi

21649 Comparison Totals records <-> Line items in CO

Thanks a lot and kind regards,

Enrique Sosa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response. I found note 21649 which was very helpful. I still have not found a cause so that it can be resolved and have confidence in the data going forward.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Enrique,

Thanks for above information. I am also trying to create a report with the report painter where I also wnat to pull the key figure in 12CTC1 report which essentially shows what is the remaining forecast planned costs. While other key figures I want ot have are like: Planned costs, actual costs and commitment costs.

Can I pull up this key figure from this report 12CTC1.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mahendra,

It is possible to add the requested columns in report 12CTC1 via Report Painter however the disadvantage is that the system may show the items coming from plan version 0 instead of cost forecast version. That's why I think report 6P0V will be

better if you wish to compare plan costs of two versions. This report could serve as template and would need inclusion of commitments and actuals.

Thanks a lot and kind regards,

Enrique Sosa

Answers (0)