cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Opportunity Milestone Dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are the BW team on the CRM ramp-up for CRM 5.0. In the CRM system, the CRM Opportunity had a tab called, 'Milestone Dates'. In that tab, Date Types are available. The CRM user can enter, for instance, the 'Contract Start Date', then select a 'Date Rule', and the 'Contract End Date' will be automatically calculated.

These dates are required for BW-CRM analytics on teh Opportunity, but we cannot find (1) a delivered content extactor for these Calculated Milestone Date, or (2) the CRM table in which they are stored, so that we can create a generic extractor. Does anyone have any information for how to get the CRM Milestone Dates on the CRM Opportunity into the BW system?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kevin_berk
0 Kudos

Have you been able to come up with a solution on this issue? We have the same issue on a CRM 5.0 ramp-up project plus we need to pull the data out via an ABAP extraction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot help you on the BW extractor side, but i can

tell you the CRM tables where these dates are stored.

I hope this info would be useful for you.

The tables are

1.SCAPPT

2.SCAPPTSEG

Kind Regards,

Sunil Narendran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you! I have a question, though. I am looking at these tables. They do appear to have the Date Types info and the creator name, but not the Opportunity/Task ID. How can I tie this Date information to the CRM Opportunities in which the dates were added?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

This was very helpful! I'm wondering if you know about the Time Zone in the SACPPT* tables? There is a Time zone associated with each Milestone Date in the SACPPT* tables. This makes the Milestone dates "different" dates in the CRM Opportunity Transaction display of the Milestone dates, than thy are in the SACPPT* tables. For instance, the Milestoen Date: "Award Date" displays on my Opportunity Transaction screen as "8/5/2006" while I am in the EST time zone, but because the SACPPT* table time zone is CET, the Timestamp in the SACPPT* table is "8/4/2006".