cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get list price of a sale order item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How can I get the list price of a sale order item with a given condition type? Thanks!

- Anthony -

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anthony,

Conceptually the data associated with a transactino like sales order in this case, is updated into some or the other table. Since its line item price you can check the conditino master data maintained at VK11, but since price is a dynamic value when a price record is saved it gives a condition record number. This condition record number along with sales order combination gives the line item price.

The above is also applicable even you wanted the address of a sales document partner. Ie the master data, address is stored in ADRC via link of address number with the sales order.

My suggstion, for these kind of queries if you spend more time by looking at the F1 help - on the field you wanted give more insight.

Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you know the CONDITION TYPE for the List price, then it can be derived from the Condition item table which is KONV

Get the DOCUMENT CONDITION from the VBRK-KNUMV and input this field in the KONV with KSCHL as the List price condition and get the value from the KWERT.

if you want the Report of the LIST price for all the documents then you can write a Query in SQV1 by combining the KONV & VBRK with the above values

please check them and let us know if you want any more info

thanks,

santosh

jason_barton
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Anthony, assuming you have access to SQ01 or SQVI, might suggest the following ...

- query calling logical database VAV

You would have to define exactly what you want out of that logical db, but pretty sure this will get you what you want. I have a query on this logical db looking at VBAK, VBUK, VBAP, and KONV. Pretty sure I am doing exactly what you are looking to do. Please revert back if you need more.

THanks,

Jay

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you search the forum you can find enough thread on this. For example check the link [find sale price of material|]

Alternatively, you can use SAP standard report transaction code V/LD with pricing report AZ. Upon execution, you can just put the material number, sales area and condition type and valid-to date. The sytem will display the results.

Regards