cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Master Data - Sales Geographical Distribution upto 6 levels

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have 6 levels of heirarchy for sales, like territory, zone, region, area, town & City.

every customer which is created should be attached to city (the last node), ultimately leading to the distribution of the customers on this hierarchy. this hierarchy will be used to view sales reports like total sales of a month in specific city or town or region etc.

this hierarchy will also be used to defined customer discount based on its geographical distribution.

is there anyway to perform this in SAP standard. please suggest the optimum way to perform this customer distribution.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus. thank for your input....Customer Hierarchy in SD module serves the purpose...thanks anyways.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

My suggestion is to map fields as follows:-

Sales District-Territoy

Sales Group-Zone

Sales Office-Region(if geographical region is different from SAP definition else use standard Region)

For Area,Town & city you would be required to do small enhancement for which go to Logistics genral-->Business Partner->Customers->Control->Adoption of customer's own master datd fields

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

can i use the customer hierarchy provided in sap standard for this purpose. i.e. tcode V-12???

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the hierarchies in COPA that you can define with tcode KES3 for view it in reports COPA that you can run with tcode KE30.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo