cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iView does not submit User Input Parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As I am learning modelling with Visual Composer at the moment I tried to implement this simple example:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/c0805674-71bc-2a10-958b-ef88e3c954f8&override...

My Problem is that I don't know how to send values from the form to the bapi. What do I need to specify as action for the input button?

Both the text fields and the table is shown on the iView. I know working values for the BAPI as well. But as for now it seems as if the bapi would not receive any input.

thank you for advice.

regards

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

how you added the input form to your BAPI ? did u draged it directly from BAPI input port or dragged it form the compose panel.

you need to drag direcly from te input port then automatically the input fields mapping will be done and the action alos assaigned to the submit button in the formview.

observe thatis there any action on the connecting link b/w the BAPI and the input form ?

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I dragged the connection from the bapi, but I had to set a name for the action manually. Form and BAPI are connected. How do I find out if the BAPI is called correctly?

thanks

regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Right click on the BAPI and select the Test bapi service.

here enter your inputs then you should get the correspinding out put.

and you told "i have to set the action manually " what action you are assigining ?

Regards,

Govindu

Edited by: Govindu Nagotla on Nov 16, 2009 2:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Govindu,

looks like I indeed forgot to draw the connection from bapi on and did not create the form from there on either.

Although I thought I had....but never mind after I redid it just now it worked.

thank you for support.

regards

Daniel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

could you explain me how to enable the debug mode for my iView Models on NetWeaver VC 7.1?

In the build tab, It won't show the build to debug button.

Alle the tutorials about activating debug mode described the debug mode on Netweaver itself but not in VC.

I think with that information I could find the error in the flaw myself.

thank you.

regards

Daniel