Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response Transformation problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys : this problem looks like tricky :

Scenario : Proxy <=>XI <=> JDBC : Sync

Overall the scenaio working fine and i see Data getting in to DB and DB sending response. But here is the problem in the response message , which contains no. of rows inserted , is seen in sxmb_moni , as payload while calling adapter but after mapping i dont see that value in the message after mapping.

I am using following config setting : NO sender , No sender communicaiton channel , a Business sytem with in which a JDBC receiver defined with a receiver determination step etc.

I dont know where i am missing some thing.

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Krishna,

Did you check the Reponse Datatype format that you have configured?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/content.htm

The reponse format changes in accordance with how you are calling your JDBC receiver adapter. Just check if the reponse format matches with the format of the datatype you have created.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your valuable messages : while i get to a point its becoz of this response mapping issue i cant see the values back after mapping but this is what i have done:

My response mapping looks like this :

DT_Request is DT for DB side in request mapping as well DT_Filereq is DT for proxy side in request mapping . Insert1 is the statement name i am using while sending data. left hand side structure exactly looks like what DB responds with

DT_Request_response................>DT_Filereq_response

....Insert1_response.................>Insert1_response

......Insert_count...................>Insert_count

i shall close all my open threads thank you

Krishna

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Krishna,

Just use this blog to see how to get the response datat type,

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-on-jdbc-receiver-response

REgards,

bhavesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Did your Jdbc Response is mapped with the Proper Response Sturtcure ..

Take the response xml from the SXMB_MONI and check it in your Response Mapping..

So now you are able to get the messages in SXMB_MONI from the proxy right ? If so please close that thread..

Also check how synchrnous Proxy is handled.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/c9/74246d8ad2447799063d39013e9a11/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Moorthy