cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net value is zero when creating shipment cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi :

I just finished completing the shipment and am about to create a shipment cost via vi01,but when I looked at the screen of sipment cost,I found the net value showed gray and the value is 0,it is to say that it didn't allow me to change the value of it,but I have to update it to 10 EUR,anyone can help would be appreciated!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (14)

Answers (14)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like there is no answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Klaas,

Dat ligt eraan hoe dat je de pricing hebt opgezet.

Dit werkt volgens conditietechniek.

Voor service-agent bestaat Access Seq. DIEN

Deze is gekoppeld aan conditietabel 112

De access seq. moet je

via shipping type procedure group (bv 001 'Street'/ 0003 'Rail) koppelen aan een shipping type (0001: Truck)

en je moet de koppeling maken tussen item type procedure group (bv. 0004 Shipment Header - Add. costst) en Item Category Shipment Costs (bv 0003 Insurance, 0004 Cleaning)

Daarna zal je voor de service agent moeten kijken of de standaard 'Service Agent Procedure Groups for Shipment Costs' in orde zijn (evt. nieuwe toevoegen, indien nodig)

De Pricing Procedures bekijken (evt. standaard copieren en aanpassen naar eigen wens)

Deze pricing procedure moet je weer koppelen via de Tranportation Planning Points (bv. 0001: Locally, 0002: PLanning external) aan:

• Item determination Procedure Group

• Service Agent Procedure Group

• Shipping Type Group

Uiteraard zul je conditie records moeten aanleggen (TK11) om de waarden (=prijzen) te kunnen vinden.

Tevens zul je in de vendor master binnen de tab 'Control' de 'Service Agent Procedure Group' moeten vullen --> anders wordt de pricing procedure niet opgepakt voor de service agent

Buiten dit kun je per Service Agent de gehele Transportation Processing configureren. Deze instellingen hebben weer invloed op het pricing verhaal.

Ik heb via TK11 de pricing correct gezet en was hetzelfde probleem direct opgelost.

Condition type YFKM Trans. tariff per km

Don't forhet to maintain the Suppl. 2 and Suppl. 3.

Regards, Zaid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are there any updates?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any refresh?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are there any updates?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi :

I had maintained the condition in tk11 for condition type zftl which is ides standard,and I maintained the service agent 1055,10eur per kg,and went to transaction vi01 to create a shipment cost with shipment cost type 0001which is standard one,then I entered,but as I looked at the shipment cost in it,I found the item category shipment cost is 0007 which had been defaulted,then I double clicked and was going to try to maintain the conditon tab,I found that condtion type zftl does not be populated in condtion type,the strangest thing is there existed condition type FK00 which is shipcost ides ,but I can't find it in vk11,it is so weird,anybody has idea regarding the scenario I mentioned above? Help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

What did you mean for Check in condition types definition if manual entries are allowed>?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following and see if it helps

T_57 - Shipment cost relevance

Check in condition types definition if manual entries are allowed

Fianlly check the following as a routine check

Define and assign shipping type procedure group

Define and assign item procedure group

Define service agent procedure group

Maintain pricing procedure

Define pricing procedure determination for shipment costs

Good Luck

Chandra Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

1st check whether you determining pricing procedure use t-code T_73, Check it, then maintain condition record by TK11,

Then go for VI01.

Regards,

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi please see my reply

1. First of all i would advice you to check the Shipment document header -- > "shipment costs tab". Check here to see the shipment cost and any value is displayed here or not ? if not you have to check the the shipment cost relevance indicator in SPRO. There at SPRO make the cost relevant indicator relevant for item level.

I checked the shipment cost tab in shipment,shipment cost relevant had been ticked,and for procedure I picked SDFC00which is SAP standard.Then could you show me the path of cost relevant indicator relevant in spro?

2. Please check whether the details for "Route" & "Stages" are properly populated in the shipment cost document.

What did you mean? Route and stages should be maintained in shipment rather than shipment cost document.

3. Check the transportation planning procedure. and also don't forget to maintain all the master record for transportation in TK11.

I didn't maintain any master record for transportation in tk11,furthermore,there existed one condition type FK00 which means shipment cost(ides) standard,and the amount column of it shows gray and doesn't allow me to populate any value in it,however,there is no FK00 when going to transaction tk11,what's wrong?

4. Also from the condition types point of view, check whether correct calculation type is done or not.

I didn't see any info of calculation type,what did you mean of it,I can't find it either in shipment nor shipment cost document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to download document SDTRA.pdf from SDN and you might have a good document related to the Transportation functionality setup.

Regards,

Jan Pel

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry for delayed reply on this !!

1. On your clarification regarding the path, i don't have SAP access now. so i am unable to recall the exact path. Please check in for Shipment under SPRO.

2. Make sure the correct data details of "Route & Stages" are populated in the shipment cost document. Please note that these data's are passed from Shipment order.

3. Create the relevant condition type for your scenario by copying the standard type, And after setting it in SPRO make sure to set the condition record in TK11.

4. Check the transportation pricing procedure and the calculation type done in the configuration. When you are creating a shipment cost document, check at the item level whether the price flows in accordance with the configuration done in SPRO.

Regards,

SARTHAK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi :

Please ignore the packing issue,I am done for the packing,and then the shipment had been created,but when I creating shipment cost,I found net value showed gray and zero,it doesn't allow me to change the value,what's going on?

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. First of all i would advice you to check the Shipment document header -- > "shipment costs tab". Check here to see the shipment cost and any value is displayed here or not ? if not you have to check the the shipment cost relevance indicator in SPRO. There at SPRO make the cost relevant indicator relevant for item level.

2. Please check whether the details for "Route" & "Stages" are properly populated in the shipment cost document.

3. Check the transportation planning procedure. and also don't forget to maintain all the master record for transportation in TK11.

4. Also from the condition types point of view, check whether correct calculation type is done or not.

Please update your post after checking these all suggestions !!

Regards,

SARTHAK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are there any updates?

Former Member
0 Kudos

And I had checked the customization for "allowed pack amterial types per material grup pack.mat",there existed one column for combination material group PM C010 and packing material type V000,and I had maintained C010 as material group packing material in the material master data,but I didn't find where to maintain the packing material type such as V000 although it had been seen in the customization,and I looked up for entire forum but failed to find the answer,anyone can tell me where to maintain the packing material type?Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

I tried to pack the material,when I selected the material column and trying to pack,the system said "there is no allowed packaging material for the amtls/pack.matls chosen,but I had chosen matl grp pack matls basic data of material master data.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you done the packaging for the deliveries?

Regards,

Eduardo