Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC on table control line problem(urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am doing a bdc on tcode vl01no - outbound delivery order without order reference. the bdc is working fine if the line items are less but it does not work if the line items are many. I am only able to insert 14 records in the table control screen. I am not able to insert he 15th line. How can i do page down automatically in table control so that i can enter more records. pls help its urgent.

points will be rewarded . pls urgent

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member186741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use okcode of POAN_T. This scrolls forward so that the last line entered is line 1 and opens line 2 for input. So you have to put your data in line 2.

In fact it might be easier if you use this okcode every time regardless of how many lines you have. That way you don't need to build in logic to keep track of how many line items you are dealing with. So use the okcode and always put your entries in line 2 even if there's only one line.

7 REPLIES 7

former_member186741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use okcode of POAN_T. This scrolls forward so that the last line entered is line 1 and opens line 2 for input. So you have to put your data in line 2.

In fact it might be easier if you use this okcode every time regardless of how many lines you have. That way you don't need to build in logic to keep track of how many line items you are dealing with. So use the okcode and always put your entries in line 2 even if there's only one line.

0 Kudos

hi neil thanks so much works fine with ur suggestion.

0 Kudos

no probs, to find out the okcode to use I went into the transaction and saw the 'create item' button which looked like what we wanted, then I went into debug to discover what the okcode was for that by looking at sy-ucomm.

0 Kudos

This has now been solved.

I am also having the same problem, below is an example of the code I am trying, but it does not work, it just puts item 2 to n on line 2 and never scrolls the list. Could you please help?

PERFORM bdcfield USING:

' ' ' ' ' ' 'LIPS-MATNR( )' final_items-matnr,

' ' ' ' ' ' 'LIPSD-G_LFIMG( )' w_post_qty,

' ' ' ' ' ' 'LIPS-VRKME( )' final_items-uom,

' ' ' ' ' ' 'BDC_OKCODE' '/POAN_T'.

I have also tried 'POAN_T' and '=POAN_T'.

Message was edited by: Neil Hargreaves

Neil Hargreaves

0 Kudos

Can some one please post the BDC for VL01NO.

Thanks

0 Kudos

hi Niel.

i also have similar problem. ho w to find ok code for t code ca01

routing and work centers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you send me the code of BDC VL01no with table control..........its urgent