cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Planning Calendar error /SAPAPO/CAL404

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends, I am working in the transaction /sapapo/calendar trying to change a Planning Calendar and when I try to Calculate the periods in the view "Calculation Rule" i got a error message saying: Factory calendar TU not found (message number /SAPAPO/CAL404).

I have looked into SCAL transaction and the factory calendar is OK created and valid.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards.

Ricardo Pereira

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Please check on the following

1) In time stream, check whether the calender is

maintained under the header data tab in

calculation.

2) Also check whether the time zone is

maintained in location as well as in the

header data of time stream.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Senthil,

Thank you for your help!!

In the Time Stream I have changed the field Factory Calendar for another one for testing and it worked well, I mean I could caculate the periods using another calendar. Comparing both It's all the same there is no difference beteween them.

But when I put the one that I really have to use (the correct one) in the time stream it gives the message Calendar not found. Although it exists and appears in the match code and If I get in the SCAL in APO as well as in R/3 I can edit it.

I have checked the calendar parameters in SCAL and also the time zone including in one of the locations that use this time stream and it's all fine.

Do you have any other idea?

:O(

Thank you very much indeed.

Regards.

Ricardo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

From your inputs, it clearly says the error is in factory calendar

Check the validity from date and to date whether it is in line with

factory calendar as well as in time stream (year in past and future)

Check link to factory calender with holidays and public holidays are

properly connected

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Transaction /sapapo/calendar is for maintaining Time streem ID not for Factory calendor.

SCAL is Factory calendor transaction.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kishore, I know that.

My problem is exactly this. When I try to change the Time Stream calculatin the periods, the system (APO) returns me an error message saying that the Planning Calendar was not found.

I have checked the Factory Calendar in both R/3 and APO and it is OK. But I can't change anything in the Time Stream because of this error message.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Ricardo