cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while posting in TC: PRFI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

While creating a posting run in TC: PRFI, system threws an error message like "Account for personnel number 00012345 is not unique, Trip could not be included in posting run". Pl guide me how to resolve the error.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It simply means there is more than one vendor master record linked with the same HR mini-master record, so the system can not determine the vendor number to be used. Find those vendor records and remove the link to employee number from the wrong one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo,

Thanks for your information

Can you please tell how should i get this and where should i check? I am new to TM

Regards

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It has nothing to do with TM, but about your Vendor master records. You go to t-code FK03 - Display Vendor master, select the search Vendors by personel number, and you should find more than 1 matching Vendor for the same person, that is a problem for TM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo,

How should i check vendor master in FK03? I have personel number only. Can you please help me out to resolve this error?

Adv. thanks

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I thought I was explicit enough in my previous post, but let me try to be patient...

In FK03 you press F4 in the vendor field and the pop-up window to search Vendors will show up.

This pop-up window has different tabs, and the 5th tab is saying Vendors by personal number. You can also select it from the list clicking on the icon in the right upper corner.

So, this is how you get to the personal number. Then you introduce the number and search vendors using this number.

And you will get more than 1 match, while for TM to identify the vendor it must be just 1 match.

BR

Paulo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo,

I am really appreciate for your patience.....

Now I got 2 vendor masters against this personel number. Thanks

Is this is the reason got the error while doing PRFI? Where should i remove the link to employee number from the wrong one?

Regards

Krishna

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, that is exactly the reason for the error, and by the way I have mentioned that maybe twice already

You just edit the vendor master and clean up the field in the "wrong" vendor, or assign some other number to solve it temporarily if the field is mandatory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo,

Yes, i found that the 2 same personel no. has been assigned in Vendor master in Accounting information in company code data. Do you have any permanent solution to resolve this? for the time being i can remove 1 personel no. in vendor master and will try to post PRFI. Let me try to do it and will keep you post. Thanks!!

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks allot Paulo

I have assigned full points you...Thanks!!

Regards

Krishna

Answers (0)