cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

route determination without weight group works fine for me in sales order. How do i redetermine route in delivery document with weight group .. my order weight is 50 kgs.. I have maintained weight groups as >50 kgs one route and <50 kgs one route.

but still route is not redetermined in delivery document.. Can you please tell me proper setting that should be done .. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you pls maintain entries in Route Determination with Weight Group (Delivery) in Transaction 0VRF and try again.

Best Regards

Sathees Gopalan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check whether you have assigned proper setting in delivery documnet type ( TXn 0VLK, document content tab-> Route det. field), change it to B-New route determination with check.

And after that check the route determination assigned to delivry type in the route determination.

-Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained incator as B for my delivery document type.. still the route is same as it was in sales order.. is there any field weight group i have to maintain in material master.. i just created a weight group 50kgs( <50 kgs) and 51kgs(> 50 kgs and above). Do i have to maintain this value in material master or does the system automatically compare this weight with gross weight of that material.

Thanks in advance

jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the total weight (gross weight) of the delivery and see if it fall within the limits you have defined for the delivery.

Thanks

Chandra Kiran