Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender JDBC adapter not picking up data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using an adpater to poll dta from two tables using the below query:

SELECT TPartOrderMaster., (the editor convert the star to bold), TPartOrderDetail. FROM TPartOrderMaster INNER JOIN TPartOrderDetail ON TPartOrderMaster.OdrNo = TPartOrderDetail.OdrNo WHERE (((TPartOrderMaster.DocStatusCode)='OA'))

UPDATE TPartOrderMaster SET LastUpdatedDate= GETDATE(), DocStatusCode='OP' WHERE DocStatusCode ='OA'

However, the adapter doesn't pick any data and gives the below log continuously.

11/13/09 5:35:50 PM 7c2bb696-0832-423d-2d59-8e955a3d6e6e Processing finished successfully

11/13/09 5:35:30 PM Processing started

11/13/09 5:33:50 PM 7c2bb696-0832-423d-2d59-8e955a3d6e6e Polling interval started. Length: 120.0 seconds

I have tried running th equery in the SQL server and it works properly.

I even tried restarting the adapter, inactivating and activating it, restarted the adapter in Visual admin. There are no locks for the jdbc adapter in the Visual admin.

Can anyone please suggest what other measures can I take to solve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Merrilly

Edited by: Merrilly Don Thomas on Nov 13, 2009 5:50 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Merrily

I am also facing the same issue .Please let me know if u have solved thw issue

Regards

Shivguru

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Adapter picks up only new data. As suggested, the update query must have set the flag due to which it did not pick up the records instead of changing the field "DocStatusCode" manually. We tried with another query it worked. Then we tried putting in new data. it worked. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos
SELECT TPartOrderMaster., (the editor convert the star to bold), TPartOrderDetail. FROM TPartOrderMaster INNER JOIN TPartOrderDetail ON TPartOrderMaster.OdrNo = TPartOrderDetail.OdrNo WHERE (((TPartOrderMaster.DocStatusCode)='OA'))

I doubt whether this works with Jdbc adapter even though the query fetches data when executed on database. The query selects two tables (TPartOrderMaster and TPartOrderDetail) which could be problamatic. Instead can you list out the resultant table(after join) fields in Select query instead of table names?

Refer this blog-

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3414800)ID0202753750DB11861200566708306426End...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This particular query had worked in its first run. It's after this run, it stopped pulling data. Any ideas why this happened?

I'm doing a select * from the tables.

Thanks and Regards,

Merrilly

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After your first run, the update query must have updated the flags. Now you would need to reset the flags in the tables(using separate query in your database) in order to get the data for the next poll.

VJ