SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QCI in delivery confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I change the received qty in delivery confirmation its calculating the other units from the delivery/load confirmation in terms of ratio/percentage. For example if I create delivery for 17 TO in delivery confirmation if I change the received qty 16 its calculating the SCM as 16/17*SCM in delivery. I am not able to get conversions by using QCI. Is it the standard functionaly. If I first change the temparature and density its calculating accordingly.

Edited by: k c on Nov 18, 2009 10:22 AM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not advisable to change the quantity during delivery confirmation. after completion of load confirmation stock is in transit and logically it should not change. During delivery confirmation you can update the temp and it will change the quantity and post loss/gain.

If QCI pop is not come please check whether O3defaults are maintained for the material or not.

Thank You

Pravin

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

0 Kudos

Probably the Material Temperature and density are same as per standards and so No Dynamic Conversion is needed. Could you explain exactly what Conversion Group and Standards were used for this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not advisable to change the quantity during delivery confirmation. after completion of load confirmation stock is in transit and logically it should not change. During delivery confirmation you can update the temp and it will change the quantity and post loss/gain.

If QCI pop is not come please check whether O3defaults are maintained for the material or not.

Thank You

Pravin