cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading Custom Sender SOAP header with XHeaderName1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an Issue regarding sending SOAP Request to Multi SAP Targets. For this requirement I am using Conversion parameters with Keep Headers.

I tried to differentiate Two Targets Based on System ID, because I had only one field in SOAP Request.

But my Scenario is Working fine for single Target but for Multi targets it is giving the below error.

ADAPTER.JAVA_EXCEPTION

<text>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:NO_RECEIVER_CASE_BE:

Appreciate any suggestions on this!

Regards,

Chandra

Edited by: Chandra Sekhara Kotha on Nov 13, 2009 2:58 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you want to send the msg to multiplie targets at the same time (in parallel) or select possible target using an atttribute, header or field in the payload ?

According to the error msg (NO_RECEIVER_CASE_BE), it looks like you're trying to perform sync call, and I'm not sure it is possible to send a single msg synchronously to multiple targets (w/o BPM involved I mean)

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vijay and Chris,

Thanks for your replies.

I want to send it to different systems based on the receiver determination condition, but the condition is not satisfying for both of the receivers. But with out condition my scenario is working.

I want send a single message with selected possible receivers using Conversion parameters with Keep Headers.

Please suggest me, How to work with out BPM.

Regards,

Chandra

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you trying to send data synchronously to two (or more) systems by specifying condition in receiver determination?

If yes then it is not possible to do so!!

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for you reply.

Yes I am using the same condition.

I am trying to send data synchronously to two (or more) systems by specifying condition in receiver determination.

If any other suggestions, Pls suggest me.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

synchronous calls cannot be sent to multiple targets ! If you want to bypass this "limitation", you'll have to implement your own solution (using a BPM) ... sync (BE) calls are 1 msg to 1 target, that's it

Chris

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you need to perform such kind of scenario then you need to implement a BPM:

Receive the message in BPM....also extract value from the XHeaderName1 element before the message enters BPM.....extract this value into some empty field

Split it into two messages if structure of the target messages is different

Make individual sync calls to the end systems.....make use of Switch step to check if the XHeaderName1 field satisfies the condition to make the corresponding sync call.....once you get the response(s) for the sync call(s) do a 2:1 mapping and send it to the original sender....since the sending application is making a Sync call to XI you need to implement Sync-Async bridge....the first step opens the S/A bridge and the last send step closes it.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for your Inputs.

Finally I tried Implement BPM. I have created the BPM senario for one SOAP Sender and One RFC Receiver.

Here I am getting the below error. The RFC response is failing in BPM.

But with out BPM it's working fine for one SOAP Sender and One RFC Receiver.

<SAP:Code area="PERSIST">MSG_NOT_FOUND</SAP:Code>

<SAP:Stack>Message 4871032AB6C24C3CE1000000AC140A3B pipeline PE_ADAPTER unknown XML message not found</SAP:Stack>

Here I am using Service pack 13.

Please suggest me.

Regards,

Chandra

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The RFC response is failing in BPM
<SAP:Code area="PERSIST">MSG_NOT_FOUND</SAP:Code>

Check the response message type that you have configured in the SyncSend step of the BPM

When the RFC returns the response it is not able to find te relevant message type.

Also confirm that Return code of your BPM is 0 in SXI_CACHE...if not then perform activation.

SO just ensure that only Abstract message with relevant message type goes into the BPM.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for your Inputs.

As I was followed the BPM like this. I was use the mode is open S/A Bridge.

RequestRecieve->TransfromRequest->SendResponse->TransfromResponse>SendStep

And also I checked Return code for BPM is 0 in SXI_CACHE.

Any other Inputs, Please suggest me.

Regards,

Chandra

Edited by: Chandra Sekhara on Nov 25, 2009 5:25 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I prepared now the same BP with S/A bridge and I have the same problem. Did you find solution?

Thx

Jiri

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have a field designating to which it can go to.. it can always determine only one receiver. If you want to send it to two based on condition, the condition must satisfy for both of the receivers.

VJ