Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documentation page in PFCG

former_member74904
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi there,

in the initial PFCG screen there's an option button to either show or hide documenation.

usually when the option show documentation is enabled, it returns a type of 404 explorer page ("The page cannot be displayed").

I thought that this page can be changed by editing the role's "Introduction page" on the first tab (description) of the role itself, but this does not seem to work.

the introduction page tells me that the URL locations are stored in table AGR_HPAGE, some entries for different roles have been added but of no avail...

I was unable to find any documentation on this on sap help nor SDN so I'm hoping that someone around here has ever used this functionality or can tell me how this works.

//dimitri

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

I think this documentation has to be created/maintained in KW (SAP Knowledge Warehouse) and can then be linked to the role.

But I never used that ever...

b.rgds, Bernhard

4 REPLIES 4

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

I think this documentation has to be created/maintained in KW (SAP Knowledge Warehouse) and can then be linked to the role.

But I never used that ever...

b.rgds, Bernhard

anuj_kumar3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Van, I know it's very old post but did you find something on this. Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

Six years later and I still haven't used it.

So, I'm sorry to say I can't help you further..

Regards,

Dimitri.

0 Kudos

No problem. I am looking into this and update this thread if found something. Regards,