cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forwarding incident tickets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are currently working in Sol Man SP20 EHP1. We have one requirement in incident management.

If the Message Processor wants to go on leave, he would like to delegate all his inprocess incident tickets to another person.

Is there any delegation functionality available in Sol Man as standard?

Please provide your valuable inputs.

Regards

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes it is possible and known as Subsitute BP for the current messg Proc BP

goto incident management workcenter

and here click my subsitute on the left side

in the popup provide the BP for the person and date from which your emp is on leave

In addition it will show ur curr person that you have been substituted by Mr X (bp no).....and Mr X can see the curr person who is gng on leave all the ticket assigned to him

Hope it ans ur query

Regards

Prakhar

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on Nov 13, 2009 5:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Thank you very much for your quick response. when the person comes back from leave, the substitute will assign back the remaining open & inprocess tickets to the origianl message processor. This should be possible know.

I have created new partner function ZLFN0004 for "Message Processor" which is copy of standard partner function SLFN0004 (Message Procssor). Is the custom partner fuction will work for substitute functionality?

Is this functionality available in SP17?

Regards

Senthil

former_member694070
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I could able to see the substitution functionality only in Incident. can we have the same functionality in change management workceneter also?.

Will the system triggeres the mail to the substitute person instead of the person who is going on leave?

Please advice.

Regards

Kumar