Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

difference in Qunats & SU in LS03N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have the following situation:

In LS03N for a particular bin and storage type, there is a difference of 1 between No. of quants(say10) and No. Stor. Units(say 9).

When I check the WM stock, I find SU's as many as quants and physically also No. of SU's and No. of Quants are equal.So No. Stor. Units is wrongly updated.

I checked LQUA, LAGP tables.

Does anybody has clue as to what could be the reason for this difference apart from table updation problem.

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How did you check the number of SUs and quants in LS03N?

In LS03N in each row you should see the quants and corresponding storage units.Is the SU missing from one row (SU field is blank?)

If you checked the number of storage units by clicking on the "stor. unit" button you should know that there may be 1:N connection between storage units and quants...

Please clarify your experience about LS03N...

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Nov 15, 2009 5:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba

In LS03N, there are 2 Fields: No. of Quants and No. Stor. Units.

There is difference here.

In the sub window "Stock per storage bin" each quant is linked to storage unit.There is no difference here.I can see as many quants as storage units.

Difference exists in the fields No. of Quants and No. Stor. Units.

Regards

Prasad

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

The explanation in my previous message iis not valid for this? Isn't it possible that the several quants belong to the same storage unit?

Please check it in the "stock in storage unit" window how many different SUs are assigned to the quants.

I mean:

quant; SU

quant1 SU1

quant2; SU2

quant3; SU3

quant4; SU3

quant5; SU4

here you can see 5 quants and 4 different SU.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba

I checked, the relation between Quant and SU is uinque ie., the relation is 1 to 1, 1 quant is linked to 1 unique SU.

I suspect it to be database error, i checked other bins in the system.There is no such difference.Only this particulat bin has that difference.

Prasad

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System creates Dummy Quant with out an SU when ever the bin has a Pick TO created on it. Some times even if the SU is removed from the Bin, Quant record still exists with 0 Quantity and no SU number.

Thanks

Vinod.

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I did not get your issue. I suggest you that,go to LS26 and then go inside to get LS03N screen. You can also check LS24 again.