Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spam error

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all

i am updating spam my ides ecc5.0, now there is giving error,

Notes on phase CHECK_REQUIREMENTS

in this phase the prerequistes for the import are check.this phase can terminate due to the follwing reasons:

TP_CANNOT_CONNECT_TO_SYSTEM: tp connot log on to the system's database

check the action log(in the menu. choose goto->action log). you may be able to use the detailed tp error message in this log to identify and remove the cause of the error.

QUEUE_NOT_EMPTY: The transport buffer still contains OCS requests that were not completely porcessed. To display these requests use the folloing tp command : tp SHOWBUFFER <SID> DSOURCESYSTEM=TAG=SPAM

You can only continue processing the import queue whne these requests have been completely processed. or have been deleted from the buffer.

CANNOT_DROPBUFFER: tp canont old. incompletely processsed support package from the tp buffer

check the action log(in the menu choose goto->Action Log). ytou may be able to use the detaled tp error message in this log to indentify and remove the cause of the error.

A prerequisite of the support package manager is that the change and transport sysem is configured correctly, for more detailed information, read the online documentation available from help->SAP-> my sap Tehnology componenets-> sap web application server-> change and ransport system

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you configure the TMS in client '000' when you installed the system.

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

not yet how to configure and why this requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need the TMS configured because it creates all the necesary confguration for transporting applying patches etc.

As you are already Logged on to client '000' and run transaction STMS it will prompt you to setup the Domain Controller.

Once this is completed go back and run the SPAM update in SPAM.

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I am requesting you that..... before you are posting in SDN, you should try to know about that.

Try to enter tp in SAP in google and search. You will get enough information about TP.

STMS configuration is a post installation step and its a mandatory for SAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagendra.

Answers (0)