cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy program for check printing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i want to copy the check printing program to Z cutomized program.

Please tell me what changes i have to do for copying the same program.

When i am coping the whole program to z program it is giving the error at some line like:

Field "ZW_XVORL" to unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tables nor defined by a "Data" statement.

REGUH logical database is not available

I am coping the BASE program to Zprogram for first time.

Please help.

Edited by: NitinVarshney on Nov 13, 2009 4:56 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

When u r copying any standard prorgam to Z, it will show a pop with all complents.

Like inculdes,doc,etc. Copy all of then and try.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is showing the error message

field zw_xvorl is unknown. it is neither in one of the specified table nor defined in data statement.

But when i am checking it in standard program it is linking on double click to Include DBPYFSEL.

what i have to link it in zprogram......Please help....

Former Member
0 Kudos

ZW_XVORL is a selection parameter in the logical database used in the RFFOUS_C check program. Check the attributes of your Z program and make sure the LOGICAL DATABASE points to PYF.

Why do you need to copy the check program to a Z version? Usually you can make changes to the SAPscript or do PERFORMs inside the SAPscript to provide custom functionality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Norman,

I just want to add the tds amount, check no & check date.from bseg & Payr table.

where i should have to change it in sap script.

i want to change the script name in open_form FM.

But it is not available in standard program RFFOUS_C.

where I have to change it in driver program for new zscript.

Regards

Nitin Varshney

Former Member
0 Kudos

The name of the SAPscript layout set is defined in configuration. There are several ways to get to the configuration. I use transaction FBZP and select PAYMENT METHODS IN COMPANY CODE. This allows you to specify the SAPscript layout set name.

The variant of the print program can override this layout set name.

I am not sure what fields you are adding. Check number and check date are already available in the standard SAPscript and ABAP print program. Most fields are in the REGUH, REGUP, and REGUD structures.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

can u please tell me from which column i can select the check No, check date , Gross amount & Tds amount form REGUP, REGUH & REGUD tables & structure. Because

I am not able to get the same in REGUP, REGUH table. Please Help....

Regards

Nitin Varshney

Edited by: NitinVarshney on Nov 14, 2009 12:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try one of the SAP standard SAPscript layout sets?

Are you creating a new one from blank, or copying one and making some changes?

F110_PRENUM_CHCK is one of the standard check SAPscript layout sets.

Check number is in REGUD-CHECT

Check date is REGUH-ZALDT

There are several fields for amount. REGUD-SWNET has the value, REGUD-SWNES has the value surrounded by asterisks.

If tds is total deductions, it should be in REGUD-SWABZ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Norman,

I am coping the standard sap script & trying to change it.

I want to show the different invoice in script in table format. how i can do it.

When i am doing this in main window of sap script it is printing only one invoice in one row. i want to print the multiple row or invoices. Please help.

I am not able to get the TDS amonut from given table. How i can zprogram in sap script.

I am working on first for sap script.Please help.

Regards

Nitin

Edited by: NitinVarshney on Nov 19, 2009 12:58 PM