cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management open sales order issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Our current business scenario is we have implemented credit management but with min credit value say only 100rs.

When an order is raised, system is not allowing to create by showing the static credit limit check with excedding certain amt.

problem where i am facing is not able to track the open sales order in the system.

My customer credit master-FD32 is showing the open sales orders value which i am not able to find th same through VA05 and also open deliveries in vl06-T code.Is there any other t code where i can check the open sales order and open deliery documents.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Mahendar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open Delivery-please try VL10 T Code. Hope it helps.

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For that particular customer execute FBL5N for open items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the open sales order/Delivey or billing value from tcode F.35.

If u want breakup -Run REKRED77 or REKRED88.

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your response,I have cheked in F.35 t code it is showing as value xxxx as open delivery value.I have checked in VL06 T code open deliveries but couldnt find any of the documents.Is there any other option of checking the open deliveries.

Regards

Mahendar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Can any one reply to my query,pls respond.i am not able to find any open deliveries in the system even though in F-32 i am finding open deliveries value.Are there any other ways through which we can check the open deliveries.

Regards

Mahendar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check Structures S066 and S067 in SE16 for the open sales order and open delivery values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i had suggested earlier you have two options get details about open order & delivery appearing in F.35:

Option1-Use info structure S066 (for order) or S067 (for delivery) thru tcode se16.Howver it will not give u documents wise breakup.

Option2-For that particular customer run the report RVKRED77 or RVKRED88 via tcode SA38.This acitivity will give you document wise breakup.Better if you run report RVKRED09 before running either of these reports for that customer.

Pls try and update the thread on results.

Regards

Sanjay