cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FBL5N - Logical databases - Dyanamic selection screen fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to insert "Profit center" from BSEG table of Logical database DDF into the dynamic selection screen of FBL5N.

Procedure I followed:

Program -> Attributes -> Logical database -> Extras -> Selection views.

Interestingly when I add "Profit center" from BSID table instead of BSEG, it appears on dynamic selection screen. But this is not working for BSEG. I have no clue why this is so? If someone can help me in this regard, that would be great.

P.S: I can not insert Profit center from BSID table as BSEG contains profit center values and BSID is not storing the same info.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i don't get your problem exactly.

What is your reuirement - to create a report with ldb DDF and select-option PRCTR ?

so far as i know PRCTR is not saved in table bsid - only in table bseg for GL-accounts not for vendors and customers. So you've to create your own select-option SO_PRCTR and to implement "check SO_PRCTR" after event get bseg.

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andreas - this is a duplicate posting from the ABAP forum. I think you'll find tha PRCTR is in BSID, but I also think that the poster is saying that it's not populated there - only in an offsetting entry in BSEG. So I don't think this can be done using this logical database.

Rob