Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't replicate material categories

dmp-dmagi_cml
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm wiht a problem for replicate material categories in SRM 7.0.

I already did the configuration needed (SMOEAC, SMOGGEN, SMOGTOTAL, SM30 with tabels CRMCONSUM, CRMSUBTAB, CRMRFCPAR and SMOFOBJECT, transaction R3AC3, R3AS) and the problem is that no error occurs, in SMWP the load is successfull, but the categories don't appear in SRM.

In R3 the transactions SMQ1 and SMQ2 don't show any queue.

Can you help me?

Thank you very much in advance.

Diana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

cross check your configuration with 720819 note

moreove what is the status via r3ar3 ?

in srm smq1, smq2 .?

sap gives always some clues.

check comm_category table in srm

br

muthu

dmp-dmagi_cml
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu!

Thank you very much for your response.

We already check the note you say, but we have everything ok.

The transaction r3ar3 gives no information, just says: "No object founds in status table SMOFRSTAT".

In srm smq1, smq2 nothing...

The COMM_CATEGORY is empty in SRM.

SAP is giving no clues...

We're lost!

Thank you very much for your help.

Diana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi find below for the product cat

Steps to create the product category in SRM:

1) Create MM material groups in ECC client. This will create a transport. Go to SRM Tcode R3AS and select the object u201CDNL_CUST_PROD1u201D from the list and run it. You can monitor the job using R3AM1 in SRM. This will bring the material group into SRM. This can be seen in TCode u201CCOMM_HIERARCHYu201D in SRM.

2) Once it is done. Go to IMG in SRM and go to path SRM> SRM server> Cross app biz settings> Account aassigmnet> Define GL code for Acc Ass Cat and Prod Cat. Maintain the GL code against this prod cat for all the account assignment codes. This is client specific setting and need to be done in every client by opening it. This GL code is given in the form in ticket.

3) Do a test and check if the product category is available for procurement in SC.

Regards,

Satish

dmp-dmagi_cml
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

The problem is that after running the DNL_CUST_PROD1 simply nothing appears in COMM_HIERARCHY.

Thank you for your support.

Diana