cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

avoid PO from saving

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

I want to avoid that PO's in certain status can be saved. To do that I check the case in badi BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI and I show a error message when the user press the SAVE button.

The point is that even with my error message, when the SAVE button is clicked the PO gets saved.

How or where can i stop the process once the user has pressed the SAVE button?

many thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

I dont think I can do it in the CHANGE BADI eiother. I can control what data is changed, van I can not stop the process...

Do you see something I dont see? which parameters in the BADI would you use?

Thanks but I dont think It can be done in there. I think in the CHECK BADI it should be possible to send a popup or something to stop the process. The message I show is treated as an information message, even when it is a ERROR message!. I think the place to filter it is in the CHECK BADI, but how...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Badi is called multiple times with different. May be you will have to set the error message for the correct combination of IV_MODE and IV_SAVE.

i also believe you have put the correct filter in the badi. filter BUS2201.

Kind regards

IftekharAlam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

I had already checked this BADI. In there you can modify the way the PO is going to be saved, but I dont see how I can stop the saving....

Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check this BADI: BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI (for BUS2201), I think this the one you need to use. The reason why it doesn't stop is that the PO is created by the WF-BATCH user.

You can do external debugging with this user (if it is set to dialog), then it will stop in the BADI.

Regards,

Suneel Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please chec this BADI: BBP_DOC_SAVE_BADI

This may help you.

Regards,

Suneel Kumar