cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems using SyncBo type T51

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I have a weird problem when using SyncBo T51 in my MI application. That SyncBo has only Getlist & GetDetails BAPI's & carries Customer/Technician details. Now when I trigger the data from backend through a backend job sometimes I get all desired data pushed in MI client from R/3 and sometimes few records are missing when compared to R/3, even though the job runs equally for all records. The pattern is random & I am not able to trace the error.

Has anyone else faced this issue earlier...? Please let me know..

Thanks,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh.Shinde

I can´t help you becouse I'm in a case similar like you. I have a T51 Synbo with getlist and getdetail.

I suppouse that you have an entry en BTE. How did you discovered which event was raised when you change a customer? activating a trace or a log? And anything else, you should have associated that event to a function Z where you shoud have typed the function push. ¿ how do you know the key value from your customer changed? Could you type to me here, all your function Z (including the call to function Z?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

T51 SyncBo takes only delta data from the backend. If newly created or modified customer/technicians are missing after replication, then it is a T51 syncBO specific problem. Otherwise if existing customers are getting deleted or missed out after replication is triggered, then it is another problem. Please clarify the problem faced by you.

Regards,

Sanoosh.

AjithC
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Go and check the table merep_deltabo and see for this syncBO is there are any records with status 'E'. You can also check the logs for the replication process and check any errors are reported or not..

Ajith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put an external breakpoint in R/3 BAPI's and do a delta download and you can debug and check the table values.

Regards,