cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To which Billing doc - Copying requirement should be attached- F1 or S1

Former Member
0 Kudos

To stop the system not to allow the cancellation of invoice for which credit memo is issue.

For this, i need to create own routine in VOFM (with the help of ABAPer) and assign this to the BILLING DOCUMENT TYPE ---> COPYING REQUIREMENTS

We use Billing Doc type F1 - For Invoice creation, Billing doc type S1- for Cancellation. (As we all know that in bill doc type F1- under cancellation - Cancel billing doc type - we assign S1)

My question is to which billing doc type i need to attach the newly created routine in copying requirement field. Is it on Billing doc typeF1- Invoice or Cancellation billing doc - S1.

Thanks

Mahe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You mean to say, In VOFA - Billing: Doc Type - S1 -( Cancellation of Invoice ) -
 In this document under Cancellation - Copying requirement i need to attach the newly created Routine ?

In VOFA - Billing: Doc Type - F1 -( Invoice ) -

In this document under Cancellation - Copying requirement you need to attach the newly created Routine .

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Yadav and Reazuddin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

My Requirement is: (2nd Option) - To stop the cancellation of invoice, for which Credit memo already issued.

You mean to say, In VOFA - Billing: Doc Type - S1 -( Cancellation of Invoice ) - In this document under Cancellation - Copying requirement i need to attach the newly created Routine ?

Pls Confirm.

Thanks,

Mahe

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you confirm your exact requirement-

- Do you want to stop the invoice cancellation for Credit memos?

if this case, you can restrict by not assigning Cancellation document type in VOFA for this billing doc type.

OR

- do you want to stop the cancellation of invoice, for which Credit memo already issued?

If so, Newly Created Copying requirement should be assigned in Copy Control: Billing doc - cancellation invoice doc @ Header level.

if not, Please provide additional info.