cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment terms in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

if i am making sales order there is 1 field are there payment term.i know it come from customer master data but i want gray out in sales order means users not allowed to change in sales order if they are making sales order.how can i gray out once its copied from customer master data in sales order at the time of making sales order.

Regards

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ian_kehoe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ajit,

As mentioned you can use SHD0 to achieve this. Also you could use USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION in MV45AFZZ.

For further information on the logic used to determine if a field is open for input or not please review OSS note 208245.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Ian Kehoe

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can u pls provide the solution for the below issue..

if a particular payment term is selected which requires advance payment , we need to block the creation of delivery until the payment is recieved...preferably the solution should avoid any devolpment...

thanks,,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

Goto the T.Code SHD0.

Enter VA01 in Transaction Code Field and enter ZVA01 in Transaction Variant and click on create then specify order type,sales area and press enter.. then u will find different fields...

In that find the field Payment terms and select display mode. and save it..

Now create the sales order and check the effect..

With Regards

Azeez.Mohd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Make a trnasaction variant in SHD0 and make the field in the variant as display only. Create a new transaction ZA02 (in place of VA02) and assign this variant to the transaction.

Secondly, take help from your ABAPER and find a screen exit in the screen where you have payment terms and grey it out with code.

Hope this helps

Chandra Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello.

try SHD0 (screen variants).

you can find details in existing threads.

regards.