Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Logo and Barcode problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I hope I'm posting to the right area.

I have a problem when printing smartform contains logo and barcode. I use frontend printing, access method G, output device I've tried is: SAPWIN and TWSAPWIN. Gui Version is 7.10 patch 14. My front end printer driver is HP Laserjet 2100 PCL6. Please help..thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pleas try with the device type HP2200

Thanks & Regards,

Sharath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What ever printer you are using, make sure that printer drivers are installed properly in the local machine.

As per my knowledge maximum logo issues are dependent on the printer drivers.

As Sharath suggested, try HP2200 type and use the default drivers.... Your issue will be resolve.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for all replies.

Device type HP Laserjet Series (ZHPLJCM1) is work for me - even the bold font is not reflected, at least it is the closest output that we're expecting.

But when I test the printing with SAME page format (DINA4 - A4) with different device type, the output margin is different...I tot all margin things depend on page format, not output device. Do I get wrong with this understanding ? Thanks....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we need to check the print preview from SAP level frist.

If its fine, there wont be any issue from SAP level.

Generally we wont get any issues with LaserJet printers, it will print as exactly as print preview in SAP.

Generally we can get issues with dotmatrix printers, for example gap between two lines... gap between two pages... etc,... if you observe such issues in printing(when our print preview is fine from SAP), that means need to so some settings from device level.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagendra.